Botulinum toxin injections for adults with overactive bladder syndrome
Editorial Group: Cochrane Incontinence Group
Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Duthie JB, Vincent M, Herbison GP, Wilson DI, Wilson D. Botulinum toxin injections for adults with overactive bladder syndrome. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD005493. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005493.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Refractory overactive bladder: a common problem?, International Urogynecology Journal, 2015, 26, 10, 1407, , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- You have free access to this content4
- 5Incontinencia urinaria, Revista Médica Clínica Las Condes, 2013, 24, 2, 219, , , , ,
- 6Infusion Therapy and Implantables for the Urologist, Urologic Clinics of North America, 2013, 40, 4, 591, , , ,