Preformed metal crowns for decayed primary molar teeth
Editorial Group: Cochrane Oral Health Group
Published Online: 24 JAN 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 13 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Innes NPT, Ricketts D, Evans DJP. Preformed metal crowns for decayed primary molar teeth. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD005512. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005512.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 24 JAN 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 2Handbook of Pediatric Dentistry, 2013,, , , ,
- 3Preformed Metal Crowns may be the most Successful Restorative Treatment for Primary Molars, Journal of Evidence Based Dental Practice, 2011, 11, 1, 12,
- 4Child and parental acceptance of preformed metal crowns, European Archives of Paediatric Dentistry, 2010, 11, 5, 218, , , ,