Antipsychotic medication for elderly people with schizophrenia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 25 JAN 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 3 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Marriott R, Neil W, Waddingham S. Antipsychotic medication for elderly people with schizophrenia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD005580. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005580.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 25 JAN 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1New perspectives on schizophrenia in later life: implications for treatment, policy, and research, The Lancet Psychiatry, 2015, 2, 4, 340, , ,
- 2Psychische Erkrankungen, 2015,,
- 3Psychische Erkrankungen, 2012,,
- 4Assessing and Maintaining Mental Health in Elderly Individuals, Nursing Clinics of North America, 2010, 45, 4, 635,
- 5Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 2009,, ,
- You have free access to this content6