Systemic antibiotics versus topical treatments for chronically discharging ears with underlying eardrum perforations
Editorial Group: Cochrane Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Group
Published Online: 25 JAN 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 14 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Macfadyen CA, Acuin JM, Gamble CL. Systemic antibiotics versus topical treatments for chronically discharging ears with underlying eardrum perforations. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD005608. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005608.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 25 JAN 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Long-term follow-up of chronic suppurative otitis media in a high-risk children cohort, International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 2011, 75, 7, 948, , , ,
- 2Otologic Surgery, 2010,, , ,
- 3Acute and Chronic Otitis Media, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2009, 56, 6, 1383, ,
- 5Management of otitis media with effusion in children with primary ciliary dyskinesia: A literature review, International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 2009, 73, 12, 1630, , ,
- 7Upper Respiratory Tract Infections (Including Otitis Media), Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2009, 56, 1, 101,
- 8Ototoxicity of Ototopical Drops—An Update, Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America, 2007, 40, 3, 669, , , ,