Interventions for the treatment of decreased bone mineral density associated with HIV infection
Editorial Group: Cochrane HIV/AIDS Group
Published Online: 18 APR 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 11 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Lin D, Rieder MJ. Interventions for the treatment of decreased bone mineral density associated with HIV infection. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD005645. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005645.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 APR 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 2Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology, 2013,, ,
- 3Os, infection par le VIH et antirétroviraux, Revue du Rhumatisme Monographies, 2011, 78, 2, 101, ,
- 4Osteoimmunopathology in HIV/AIDS: A Translational Evidence-Based Perspective, Pathology Research International, 2011, 2011, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Bone loss in patients with HIV infection, Joint Bone Spine, 2009, 76, 6, 637, , , , ,
- 6Gynecologic Issues in the HIV-Infected Woman, Infectious Disease Clinics of North America, 2008, 22, 4, 709,