Cotrimoxazole for prophylaxis or treatment of opportunistic infections of HIV/AIDS in patients with previous history of hypersensitivity to cotrimoxazole
Editorial Group: Cochrane HIV/AIDS Group
Published Online: 18 APR 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 9 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Lin D, Li WK, Rieder MJ. Cotrimoxazole for prophylaxis or treatment of opportunistic infections of HIV/AIDS in patients with previous history of hypersensitivity to cotrimoxazole. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD005646. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005646.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 APR 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical applications of drug desensitization in the Asia-Pacific region, Asia Pacific Allergy, 2011, 1, 1, 2,
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen article2
- 3Immunotherapy: The Meta-Analyses. What have we Learned?, Immunology and Allergy Clinics of North America, 2011, 31, 2, 159, , , ,
- 5Self-reported Antibiotic Allergy Incidence and Prevalence: Age and Sex Effects, The American Journal of Medicine, 2009, 122, 8, 778.e1, ,