Psychological therapies for people with borderline personality disorder
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 15 AUG 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 10 APR 2011
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Stoffers JM, Völlm BA, Rücker G, Timmer A, Huband N, Lieb K. Psychological therapies for people with borderline personality disorder. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 8. Art. No.: CD005652. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005652.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Down-regulation of amygdala activation with real-time fMRI neurofeedback in a healthy female sample, Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, 2014, 8,, , , , , , ,
- 2Implementazione della DBT in un Servizio per le Tossicodipendenze: l'inevitabile ricerca di una sintesi tra sistemi, RIVISTA SPERIMENTALE DI FRENIATRIA, 2014, 3, 141, , , , , ,
- 3Management of a Cluster of Foreign Body Ingestion Incidents in Patients with Borderline Personality Disorder, Open Journal of Psychiatry, 2014, 04, 02, 99, , , , , ,
- 4An Overview of Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Psychiatric Annals, 2013, 43, 4, 152, ,