Pharmacological interventions for borderline personality disorder
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 16 JUN 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 24 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Stoffers J, Völlm BA, Rücker G, Timmer A, Huband N, Lieb K. Pharmacological interventions for borderline personality disorder. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD005653. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005653.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 16 JUN 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Problems in the Boundaries of Bipolar Disorders, Current Psychiatry Reports, 2014, 16, 8,
- 3Therapie Psychischer Erkrankungen, 2014,
- 5Psychopharmacologic Management of Aggression, Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 2012, 35, 4, 957,
- 6Use of topiramate in pregnancy and risk of oral clefts, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2012, 207, 5, 405.e1, , , , , , ,
- 7Psychische Erkrankungen, 2012,, , , , , , ,