Exercise or other physical activity for preventing pre-eclampsia and its complications
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 19 APR 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 16 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Meher S, Duley L. Exercise or other physical activity for preventing pre-eclampsia and its complications. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD005942. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005942.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 APR 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Prevention of Preeclampsia, Journal of Pregnancy, 2012, 2012, 1, , , ,
- 2Conn's Current Therapy 2012, 2012,
- 3Seizures in Pregnancy/Eclampsia, Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America, 2011, 29, 1, 109,
- 5Prise en charge multidisciplinaire de la prééclampsie, 2009,, , , ,