Advance treatment directives for people with severe mental illness
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 21 JAN 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 1 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Campbell LA, Kisely SR. Advance treatment directives for people with severe mental illness. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD005963. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005963.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Fluctuating capacity and advance decision-making in Bipolar Affective Disorder — Self-binding directives and self-determination, International Journal of Law and Psychiatry, 2015, 40, 92, ,
- 2Integrating Psychiatric Services into Comprehensive Dementia Care in the Community, Open Journal of Psychiatry, 2015, 05, 02, 129, , , , ,
- 3One-year incidence and prevalence of seclusion: Dutch findings in an international perspective, Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology, 2015,, , , , , , ,
- 4What do service users want? A content analysis of what users may write in psychiatric advance directives in India, Asian Journal of Psychiatry, 2015, 14, 52, , , , ,
- 5Variation in compulsory psychiatric inpatient admission in England: a cross-sectional, multilevel analysis, Health Services and Delivery Research, 2014, 2, 49, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 6Clinical outcomes of Joint Crisis Plans to reduce compulsory treatment for people with psychosis: a randomised controlled trial, The Lancet, 2013, 381, 9878, 1634, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,