Direct thrombin inhibitors versus vitamin K antagonists or low molecular weight heparins for prevention of venous thromboembolism following total hip or knee replacement
Editorial Group: Cochrane Peripheral Vascular Diseases Group
Published Online: 14 APR 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Salazar CA, Malaga G, Malasquez G. Direct thrombin inhibitors versus vitamin K antagonists or low molecular weight heparins for prevention of venous thromboembolism following total hip or knee replacement. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD005981. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005981.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 14 APR 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 2Neurologic Aspects of Systemic Disease Part III, 2014,, ,
- 4Thromboembolic and bleeding outcomes of low-intensity warfarin thromboprophylaxis following elective total hip arthroplasty, Thrombosis Research, 2013, 131, 5, 390, , , ,
- 5Dabigatran Etexilate: An Oral Direct Thrombin Inhibitor for the Management of Thromboembolic Disorders, Clinical Therapeutics, 2012, 34, 4, 766, ,
- 6Novel Anticoagulants for Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2010, 56, 25, 2067, , , , , , ,