Dopamine agonists for the treatment of restless legs syndrome
Editorial Group: Cochrane Movement Disorders Group
Published Online: 15 MAR 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Scholz H, Trenkwalder C, Kohnen R, Kriston L, Riemann D, Hornyak M. Dopamine agonists for the treatment of restless legs syndrome. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD006009. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006009.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Influence of hepatic impairment on the pharmacokinetics of the dopamine agonist rotigotine, European Journal of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, 2014, 39, 3, 155, , , ,
- 2Restless Leg Syndrome: a Neglected Diagnosis, Nephro-Urology Monthly, 2014, 6, 5, ,
- 3The effects of long-term dopaminergic treatment on locomotor behavior in rats, Sleep Science, 2014, 7, 4, 203, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Time-linked concurrence of sleep bruxism, periodic limb movements, and EEG arousals in sleep bruxers and healthy controls, Clinical Oral Investigations, 2014, 18, 2, 507, , , , ,
- 5Le syndrome d’augmentation : diagnostic et prise en charge, Médecine du Sommeil, 2013, 10, 4, 159, ,