Vocational rehabilitation for acquired brain injury in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Injuries Group
Published Online: 16 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Nair A, Turner-Stokes L, Tyerman A. Vocational rehabilitation for acquired brain injury in adults (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD006021. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006021.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 16 JUL 2008
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
Specific questions that will be addressed in this review include:
- Does vocational rehabilitation enable adult survivors of ABI return to and stay in employment?
- What approaches are effective and in what setting?
- Does Vocational rehabilitation provide demonstrable cost-benefits?