The effects of antimicrobial therapy on bacterial vaginosis in non-pregnant women
Editorial Group: Cochrane STI Group
Published Online: 8 JUL 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 4 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Oduyebo OO, Anorlu RI, Ogunsola FT. The effects of antimicrobial therapy on bacterial vaginosis in non-pregnant women. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD006055. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006055.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 8 JUL 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effect of Hypericum perforatum L. compared with metronidazole in bacterial vaginosis: a double-blind randomized trial, Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 2014, 4, 11, 896, , , ,
- 2Preoperative screening strategies for bacterial vaginosis prior to elective hysterectomy: a cost comparison study, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2011, 205, 5, 500.e1, , ,
- 3Efficacy of vaginal probiotic capsules for recurrent bacterial vaginosis: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2010, 203, 2, 120.e1, , ,
- 4Treatment of Bacterial Vaginosis: A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Randomised Phase III Study Comparing Secnidazole and Metronidazole, Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2010, 2010, 1, , , ,