Repetitive task training for improving functional ability after stroke
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 9 APR 2007
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
French B, Thomas LH, Leathley MJ, Sutton CJ, McAdam J, Forster A, Langhorne P, Price CIM, Walker A, Watkins CL, Connell L, Coupe J, McMahon N. Repetitive task training for improving functional ability after stroke. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD006073. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006073.pub2.
- Publication Status: Unchanged
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.