Fitness training for cardiorespiratory conditioning after traumatic brain injury
Editorial Group: Cochrane Injuries Group
Published Online: 23 APR 2008
Assessed as up-to-date: 23 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Hassett L, Moseley AM, Tate R, Harmer AR. Fitness training for cardiorespiratory conditioning after traumatic brain injury. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD006123. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006123.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 23 APR 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Neurological Rehabilitation, 2013,,
- 2Circuit class therapy can provide a fitness training stimulus for adults with severe traumatic brain injury: a randomised trial within an observational study, Journal of Physiotherapy, 2012, 58, 2, 105, , , , ,
- 3Exercise to Enhance Neurocognitive Function After Traumatic Brain Injury, PM&R, 2012, 4, 11, 908, ,