Interventions for the prevention of nutritional rickets in term born children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Lerch C, Meissner T. Interventions for the prevention of nutritional rickets in term born children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD006164. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006164.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 2Determinants of Hypovitaminosis D in Pregnant Women and Their Newborns in a Sunny Region, International Journal of Endocrinology, 2013, 2013, 1, , , , , , , ,
- 3Evidence-based interventions for improvement of maternal and child nutrition: what can be done and at what cost?, The Lancet, 2013, 382, 9890, 452, , , , , , , , ,
- 5Hipocalcemia sintomática secundaria a raquitismo carencial. Presentación de dos casos clínicos, Anales de Pediatría, 2010, 72, 5, 343, , , , ,