Antenatal lower genital tract infection screening and treatment programs for preventing preterm delivery
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 23 APR 2008
Assessed as up-to-date: 27 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Sangkomkamhang US, Lumbiganon P, Prasertcharoensook W, Laopaiboon M. Antenatal lower genital tract infection screening and treatment programs for preventing preterm delivery. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD006178. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006178.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 23 APR 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Factors affecting the quality of antenatal care provided to remote dwelling Aboriginal women in northern Australia, Midwifery, 2014, 30, 3, 289, , , ,
- 2Midwifery and quality care: findings from a new evidence-informed framework for maternal and newborn care, The Lancet, 2014, 384, 9948, 1129, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Maternal azithromycin therapy for Ureaplasma intraamniotic infection delays preterm delivery and reduces fetal lung injury in a primate model, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2012, 207, 6, 475.e1, , , , , , , ,