Very early versus delayed mobilisation after stroke
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 21 JAN 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 4 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Bernhardt J, Thuy MNT, Collier JM, Legg LA. Very early versus delayed mobilisation after stroke. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD006187. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006187.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Informing physiotherapy decisions with reliable evidence: how physiotherapists have contributed to Cochrane and how Cochrane has informed evidence-based physiotherapy, Journal of Physiotherapy, 2014, 60, 1, 1, , , ,
- 4Neurological Rehabilitation, 2013,,
- 5Hand Robotics Rehabilitation: Feasibility and Preliminary Results of a Robotic Treatment in Patients with Hemiparesis, Stroke Research and Treatment, 2012, 2012, 1, , ,
- 6Strategies to Augment Recovery After Stroke, Current Treatment Options in Neurology, 2012, 14, 6, 531, ,
- 9Stroke rehabilitation, The Lancet, 2011, 377, 9778, 1693, , ,