Resorbable versus titanium plates for orthognathic surgery
Editorial Group: Cochrane Oral Health Group
Published Online: 18 APR 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 14 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Fedorowicz Z, Nasser M, Newton T, Oliver R. Resorbable versus titanium plates for orthognathic surgery. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD006204. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006204.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 APR 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Bioresorbable Plates and Screws for Clinical Applications: A Review, Journal of Healthcare Engineering, 2012, 3, 2, 243, ,
- 2Smoking as a Significant Risk Factor for Infections After Orthognathic Surgery, Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2012, 70, 7, 1643, , , , ,
- 3Surgical management of two complex cases of large juvenile orbital ossifying fibroma, Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, 2011, 64, 12, 1661, , , , , ,