This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (5 SEP 2013)
Debridement for surgical wounds
Editorial Group: Cochrane Wounds Group
Published Online: 11 MAY 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Smith F, Dryburgh N, Donaldson J, Mitchell M. Debridement for surgical wounds. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 5. Art. No.: CD006214. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006214.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 11 MAY 2011
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (05 SEP 2013)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Fluorescence Imaging in Surgery, IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering, 2013, 6, 178, , ,
- 3Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma, 2013,, , ,
- You have free access to this content4