Therapeutic touch for anxiety disorders
Editorial Group: Cochrane Depression, Anxiety and Neurosis Group
Published Online: 18 JUL 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 22 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Robinson J, Biley FC, Dolk H. Therapeutic touch for anxiety disorders. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD006240. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006240.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 JUL 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 2Interventions to reduce stress in university students: A review and meta-analysis, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2013, 148, 1, 1, , ,
- 3Neurological Rehabilitation, 2013,, , ,
- 4Recruitment and Early Retention of Women with Advanced Breast Cancer in a Complementary and Alternative Medicine Trial, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2011, 2011, 1, , , ,
- 5Biofield Therapies: Energy Medicine and Primary Care, Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, 2010, 37, 1, 165,