Corticosteroids for the long-term treatment in multiple sclerosis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Multiple Sclerosis and Rare Diseases of the CNS Group
Published Online: 23 JAN 2008
Assessed as up-to-date: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ciccone A, Beretta S, Brusaferri F, Galea I, Protti A, Spreafico C. Corticosteroids for the long-term treatment in multiple sclerosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD006264. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006264.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 23 JAN 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 2Adaptive Immune Responses in CNS Autoimmune Disease: Mechanisms and Therapeutic Opportunities, Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology, 2013, 8, 4, 774, ,
- 4Central and Peripheral Fatigue: Exemplified by Multiple Sclerosis and Myasthenia Gravis, PM&R, 2010, 2, 5, 399,
- You have free access to this content6