Haloperidol for the treatment of nausea and vomiting in palliative care patients
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pain, Palliative and Supportive Care Group
Published Online: 15 APR 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 27 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Perkins P, Dorman S. Haloperidol for the treatment of nausea and vomiting in palliative care patients. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD006271. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006271.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 APR 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Traitement symptomatique de l'occlusion intestinale sur carcinose péritonéale : Recommandations de bonnes pratiques cliniques, Médecine Palliative : Soins de Support - Accompagnement - Éthique, 2012, 11, S5, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Antipsychotics, Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 2011, 41, 5, 956, , , , ,
- 3Assessment and Management of Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Advanced Illness, Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, 2011, 38, 2, 225, ,
- 4Supportive Oncology, 2011,, ,
- 5A Systematic Review of the Treatment of Nausea and/or Vomiting in Cancer Unrelated to Chemotherapy or Radiation, Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 2010, 39, 4, 756, ,
- 6The Efficacy of Haloperidol in the Management of Nausea and Vomiting in Patients with Cancer, Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 2010, 40, 1, 111, , , , , ,