This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (5 OCT 2015)
High-dose chemotherapy and autologous haematopoietic stem cell rescue for children with high-risk neuroblastoma
Editorial Group: Cochrane Childhood Cancer Group
Published Online: 12 MAY 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 20 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Yalçin B, Kremer LCM, Caron HN, van Dalen EC. High-dose chemotherapy and autologous haematopoietic stem cell rescue for children with high-risk neuroblastoma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 5. Art. No.: CD006301. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006301.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 12 MAY 2010
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (05 OCT 2015)
This article has been cited by:
- 4A review and update on neuroblastoma, Paediatrics and Child Health, 2012, 22, 3, 103, ,
- 5Role of Cochrane Reviews in Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Neurology, 2012, 46, 2, 63, , , , ,
- 6Neuroblastoma, Advances in Pediatrics, 2011, 58, 1, 297, ,
- 7Progress in treatment and risk stratification of neuroblastoma: Impact on future clinical and basic research, Seminars in Cancer Biology, 2011, 21, 4, 217, ,