Maintenance agonist treatments for opiate-dependent pregnant women
Editorial Group: Cochrane Drugs and Alcohol Group
Published Online: 23 DEC 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Minozzi S, Amato L, Bellisario C, Ferri M, Davoli M. Maintenance agonist treatments for opiate-dependent pregnant women. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD006318. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006318.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 23 DEC 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Maternal and neonatal outcomes of Hepatitus c positive women attending a midwifery led drug and alcohol service: a west australian perspective, Midwifery, 2015,, , , ,
- 2Psychische Erkrankungen, 2015,, , , ,
- 3Buprenorphine and Methadone for Opioid Addiction During Pregnancy, Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics of North America, 2014, 41, 2, 241, ,