Aspirin, steroidal and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Dementia and Cognitive Improvement Group
Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 5 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Jaturapatporn D, Isaac MGEKN, McCleery J, Tabet N. Aspirin, steroidal and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD006378. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006378.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Psychische Erkrankungen, 2015,, ,
- 2Diet and Nutrition in Dementia and Cognitive Decline, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 3The effects of aging, housing and ibuprofen treatment on brain neurochemistry in a triple transgene Alzheimer’s disease mouse model using magnetic resonance spectroscopy and imaging, Brain Research, 2014, 1590, 85, , , , , ,
- 4Immunotherapy for Alzheimer’s Disease, Neurologic Clinics, 2013, 31, 3, 869, ,
- 6The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews - Issue 2 2011, Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine, 2012, 5, 1, 40