Benzodiazepines for delirium
Editorial Group: Cochrane Dementia and Cognitive Improvement Group
Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 3 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Lonergan E, Luxenberg J, Areosa Sastre A. Benzodiazepines for delirium. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD006379. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006379.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Management of Common Postoperative Complications, Clinics in Geriatric Medicine, 2014, 30, 2, 271, ,
- 2Pharmacologic Risk Factors for Post-Operative Delirium in Total Joint Arthroplasty Patients: A Case–Control Study, The Journal of Arthroplasty, 2014, 29, 2, 268, , , , , ,
- 3A hybrid method for estimation of molecular dynamics of diazepam-density functional theory combined with NMR and FT-IR spectroscopy, International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2011, 404, 1-2, 19, , , , ,
- 4Effect of rivastigmine as an adjunct to usual care with haloperidol on duration of delirium and mortality in critically ill patients: a multicentre, double-blind, placebo-controlled randomised trial, The Lancet, 2010, 376, 9755, 1829, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Summaries of Nursing Rare-Related Systematic Reviews from the Cochrane Library, International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 2010, 8, 2, 103,