Nasal saline irrigations for the symptoms of chronic rhinosinusitis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Group
Published Online: 18 JUL 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 16 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Harvey R, Hannan SA, Badia L, Scadding G. Nasal saline irrigations for the symptoms of chronic rhinosinusitis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD006394. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006394.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 JUL 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Nasal Saline Irrigations for the Symptoms of Acute and Chronic Rhinosinusitis, Current Allergy and Asthma Reports, 2013, 13, 2, 229, ,
- 2Chronic Rhinosinusitis in Children, International Journal of Pediatrics, 2012, 2012, 1,
- 3Management of chronic rhinosinusitis in CF, Journal of Cystic Fibrosis, 2009, 8, S10, ,
- 4Emergency Medicine, 2009,,