Prophylactic oral betamimetics for preventing preterm labour in singleton pregnancies
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 23 JAN 2008
Assessed as up-to-date: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Whitworth M, Quenby S. Prophylactic oral betamimetics for preventing preterm labour in singleton pregnancies. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD006395. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006395.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 23 JAN 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Tocolysis for preterm labor: Expert opinion, Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2014, 289, 4, 903, , , , , ,
- 3Care for women with prior preterm birth, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2010, 203, 2, 89, ,
- 4Improving the relaxing effect of terbutaline with phosphodiesterase inhibitors: Studies on pregnant rat uteri in vitro, Life Sciences, 2010, 87, 23-26, 733, , , ,
- 5A systematic review and quality assessment of systematic reviews of randomised trials of interventions for preventing and treating preterm birth, European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, 2009, 142, 1, 3, , , , ,