Steam inhalation or humidified oxygen for acute bronchiolitis in children up to three years of age
Editorial Group: Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
Published Online: 19 JAN 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 3 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Umoren R, Odey F, Meremikwu MM. Steam inhalation or humidified oxygen for acute bronchiolitis in children up to three years of age. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD006435. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006435.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 19 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pediatric Allergy: Principles and Practice, 2016,, , ,
- 2Principal findings of systematic reviews for the management of acute bronchiolitis in children, Paediatric Respiratory Reviews, 2015,, , ,
- 3Diagnosis, management, and prognosis of preschool wheeze, The Lancet, 2014, 383, 9928, 1593, , ,
- 4Treatment of bronchiolitis: state of the art, Early Human Development, 2013, 89, S31, , , , ,
- 5Strategies for Reducing the Risk of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection in Infants and Young Children: A Canadian Nurses' Perspective, Neonatal Network: The Journal of Neonatal Nursing, 2012, 31, 6, 357, , , , ,