Supplementary feeding with nutritional education for caregivers for promoting growth and development in young children in developing countries
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 18 APR 2007
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Sguassero Y, Booker D, Dennis JA, Orellano A, Abalos E. Supplementary feeding with nutritional education for caregivers for promoting growth and development in young children in developing countries (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD006509. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006509.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 APR 2007
- Supplementary feeding programs for young children in developing countries. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 1982;35:864-915. , .
de Onis 2004
- Quantifying heterogeneity in a meta-analysis. Statistics in Medicine 2002;21:1539-1558. , .
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions 4.2.5 [updated May 2005] In: The Cochrane Library, Issue 3. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, 2005. , .
- Undernutrition During Pregnancy and Early Childhood and its Consequences for Behavioral Development (conference paper). Early Childhood Development: Investing in the Future. Atlanta, GA: World Bank, 1996 (8-9 April). .
- Review Manager (RevMan). 4.2 for Windows. Oxford, England: The Cochrane Collaboration, 2003. .
- Effect of routine prophylactic supplementation with iron and folic acid on admission to hospital and mortality in preschool children in a high malaria transmission set-ting: a community-based, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Lancet 2006;367:133-43.3. , , , , , , et al.
- State of the world's children. New York: UNICEF, 2005. .
United Nations 2003
- United Nations (Report of the Secretary-General, . Fifty-eighth session. Item 61 of the provisional agenda: Follow-up to the outcome of the Millennium Summit. Implementation of the United Nations Millennium Declaration. New York: United Nations, 2003 (September).
- World Health Organization (WHO). A critical link. Interventions for physical growth and psychological development (Document WHO/CHS/CAH/99.3). Geneva: World Health Organization, 1999.
- World Health Organization. The World Health Report 2002. Reducing risks, promoting healthy life. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2002.
World Bank 2006
- Repositioning Nutrition as Central to Development. A Strategy for Large-Scale Action. The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Washington: The World Bank, 2006. .