Robot assistant versus human or another robot assistant in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Editorial Group: Cochrane Hepato-Biliary Group
Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Gurusamy KS, Samraj K, Fusai G, Davidson BR. Robot assistant versus human or another robot assistant in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD006578. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006578.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.