Specialist nursing interventions for inflammatory bowel disease
Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Belling R, McLaren S, Woods L. Specialist nursing interventions for inflammatory bowel disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD006597. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006597.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1The effect of an inflammatory bowel disease nurse position on service delivery, Journal of Crohn's and Colitis, 2014, 8, 5, 370, , , , , , ,
- 2Algorithm-based management of patients with gastrointestinal symptoms in patients after pelvic radiation treatment (ORBIT): a randomised controlled trial, The Lancet, 2013, 382, 9910, 2084, , , , , , , ,
- 3Can Nurses Manage Gastrointestinal Symptoms Arising from Pelvic Radiation Disease?, Clinical Oncology, 2011, 23, 8, 538, , , , ,
- 4Contribution of nurses to the quality of care in management of inflammatory bowel disease: A synthesis of the evidence, Journal of Crohn's and Colitis, 2010, 4, 6, 611, , , , , , , , , , ,