Quetiapine versus other atypical antipsychotics for schizophrenia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 18 NOV 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 7 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Asmal L, Flegar SJ, Wang J, Rummel-Kluge C, Komossa K, Leucht S. Quetiapine versus other atypical antipsychotics for schizophrenia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD006625. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006625.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 NOV 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Anxiety in Patients with Schizophrenia: Epidemiology and Management, CNS Drugs, 2015, 29, 10, 819, ,
- 2Frontotemporal dementia, The Lancet, 2015, 386, 10004, 1672, , ,
- 3Postmortem Quetiapine Reference Concentrations in Brain and Blood, Journal of Analytical Toxicology, 2015, 39, 7, 557, , ,
- 4Treatment of methamphetamine-induced psychosis: a double-blind randomized controlled trial comparing haloperidol and quetiapine, Psychopharmacology, 2014, 231, 16, 3099, , , , , , , ,
- 5Treatment resistant schizophrenia: a comprehensive survey of randomised controlled trials, BMC Psychiatry, 2014, 14, 1, ,