Zotepine versus other atypical antipsychotics for schizophrenia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 6 OCT 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 21 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Subramanian S, Rummel-Kluge C, Hunger H, Schmid F, Schwarz S, Kissling W, Leucht S, Komossa K. Zotepine versus other atypical antipsychotics for schizophrenia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD006628. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006628.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.