Antipsychotic switching for people with schizophrenia who have neuroleptic-induced weight or metabolic problems
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 8 DEC 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Mukundan A, Faulkner G, Cohn T, Remington G. Antipsychotic switching for people with schizophrenia who have neuroleptic-induced weight or metabolic problems. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD006629. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006629.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 8 DEC 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Therapie Psychischer Erkrankungen, 2015,
- 2Obesity and Serious Mental Ill Health: A Critical Review of the Literature, Healthcare, 2014, 2, 2, 166, ,
- 3Therapie Psychischer Erkrankungen, 2014,
- 4Behavioral Interventions for Antipsychotic Induced Appetite Changes, Current Psychiatry Reports, 2013, 15, 3, , ,
- 6Schizophrenia for Primary Care Providers: How to Contribute to the Care of a Vulnerable Patient Population, The American Journal of Medicine, 2012, 125, 3, 223, , , ,