Interferon Beta for Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Multiple Sclerosis Group
Published Online: 20 JAN 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 22 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Rojas JI, Romano M, Ciapponi A, Patrucco L, Cristiano E. Interferon Beta for Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD006643. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006643.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 JAN 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 2Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, 2014,, ,
- 3Consensus statement on medication use in multiple sclerosis by the Spanish Society of Neurology's study group for demyelinating diseases, Neurología (English Edition), 2013, 28, 6, 375, , , , , , ,
- 4Primary progressive multiple sclerosis: progress and challenges, Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 2013, 84, 10, 1100, , , ,
- 5Efficacy and safety of venous angioplasty of the extracranial veins for multiple sclerosis. Brave dreams study (brain venous drainage exploited against multiple sclerosis): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial, Trials, 2012, 13, 1, 183, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,