Locomotor training for walking after spinal cord injury
Editorial Group: Cochrane Injuries Group
Published Online: 14 NOV 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Mehrholz J, Kugler J, Pohl M. Locomotor training for walking after spinal cord injury. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD006676. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006676.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 14 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical application of the Hybrid Assistive Limb (HAL) for gait trainingâ€”a systematic review, Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, 2015, 9,, , ,
- 2Exoskelette in der Rehabilitation Querschnittgelähmter, Der Unfallchirurg, 2015, 118, 2, 130, , , , , ,
- 3Effect of Overground Training Augmented by Mental Practice on Gait Velocity in Chronic, Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2014, 95, 4, 615, , , , , ,