Patellar taping for patellofemoral pain syndrome in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Bone, Joint and Muscle Trauma Group
Published Online: 18 APR 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 20 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Callaghan MJ, Selfe J. Patellar taping for patellofemoral pain syndrome in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD006717. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006717.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 18 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology, 2016,, ,
- 3Anterior Knee Pain in the Athlete, Clinics in Sports Medicine, 2014, 33, 3, 437, , ,
- 4Measurement properties of patient-reported outcome measures (PROMS) in Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome: A systematic review, Manual Therapy, 2014, 19, 6, 517, , , ,
- 5The contemporary management of anterior knee pain and patellofemoral instability, The Knee, 2013, 20, S3, , ,