Psychological therapies for the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder in children and adolescents
Editorial Group: Cochrane Depression, Anxiety and Neurosis Group
Published Online: 12 DEC 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Gillies D, Taylor F, Gray C, O'Brien L, D'Abrew N. Psychological therapies for the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder in children and adolescents. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD006726. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006726.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 12 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Bounce Back Now! Protocol of a population-based randomized controlled trial to examine the efficacy of a Web-based intervention with disaster-affected families, Contemporary Clinical Trials, 2015, 40, 138, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Child Sexual Abuse, Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 2014, 23, 2, 321, , ,
- 3Research methodology used in studies of child disaster mental health interventions for posttraumatic stress, Comprehensive Psychiatry, 2014, 55, 1, 11, , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content7