Therapeutic interventions for daytime somnolence in Parkinson's disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Movement Disorders Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ferreira J, Mestre T, Hewett RM, Coelho MM, Rosa M, Rascol O, Sampaio C. Therapeutic interventions for daytime somnolence in Parkinson's disease (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD006808. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006808.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
* To evaluate the efficacy and safety of pharmacological interventions for the treatment of daytime somnolence in PD.
* To address the spectrum of pharmacological strategies proposed for the treatment of daytime somnolence in PD.
* To address the methodological quality of trials on the treatment of daytime somnolence in PD.