This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (4 OCT 2013)
Dance therapy for schizophrenia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 21 JAN 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 2 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Xia J, Grant TJ. Dance therapy for schizophrenia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD006868. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006868.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2009
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (04 OCT 2013)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effects of dance movement therapy and dance on health-related psychological outcomes: A meta-analysis, The Arts in Psychotherapy, 2014, 41, 1, 46, , , ,
- 2Mind-Body Medicine for Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders, Clinical Schizophrenia & Related Psychoses, 2013, 7, 3, 138, ,
- 3Effects of dance therapy and ballroom dances on physical and mental illnesses: A systematic review, The Arts in Psychotherapy, 2012, 39, 5, 404, , ,