Intravesical Bacillus Calmette-Guérin versus epirubicin for Ta and T1 bladder cancer
Editorial Group: Cochrane Urology Group
Published Online: 11 MAY 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Shang PF, Kwong J, Wang ZP, Tian J, Jiang L, Yang K, Yue ZJ, Tian JQ. Intravesical Bacillus Calmette-Guérin versus epirubicin for Ta and T1 bladder cancer. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 5. Art. No.: CD006885. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006885.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 11 MAY 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical Radiation Oncology, 2016,, ,
- 2Comparison of expected treatment outcomes, obtained using risk models and international guidelines, with observed treatment outcomes in a Dutch cohort of patients with non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer treated with intravesical chemotherapy, BJU International, 2014, 114, 2, , , , , ,
- 3Evodiamine Induces Apoptosis and Enhances TRAIL-Induced Apoptosis in Human Bladder Cancer Cells through mTOR/S6K1-Mediated Downregulation of Mcl-1, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2014, 15, 2, 3154, , , , ,
- 4Results of a Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of Intravesical TMX-101 in Patients with Nonmuscle Invasive Bladder Cancer, The Journal of Urology, 2013, 189, 6, 2077, , , , , , , , ,
- 5Side Effects of Perioperative Intravesical Treatment and Treatment Strategies for These Side Effects, Urologic Clinics of North America, 2013, 40, 2, 197, ,