Music interventions for preoperative anxiety
Editorial Group: Cochrane Anaesthesia Group
Published Online: 6 JUN 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Bradt J, Dileo C, Shim M. Music interventions for preoperative anxiety. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD006908. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006908.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 6 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Is Internet Use Associated with Anxiety in Patients with and at Risk of Cardiomyopathy?, American Heart Journal, 2015,, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Psychische Erkrankungen, 2015,, , , ,
- 4Effects of dance movement therapy and dance on health-related psychological outcomes: A meta-analysis, The Arts in Psychotherapy, 2014, 41, 1, 46, , , ,
- 5Evidence in Perioperative Care, Nursing Clinics of North America, 2014, 49, 4, 485, ,
- 6Understanding integrated working between arts and care settings, Journal of Integrated Care, 2014, 22, 5/6, 230,