This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (5 JUN 2015)
Vaccines for preventing invasive salmonella infections in people with sickle cell disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Cystic Fibrosis and Genetic Disorders Group
Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Odey F, Okomo U, Oyo-Ita A. Vaccines for preventing invasive salmonella infections in people with sickle cell disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD006975. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006975.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (05 JUN 2015)
- Cates C. Visual Rx. Online NNT Calculator. www.nntonline.net/: Cates C, 2003.
- Center for Disease Control. Typhoid immunization: Recomendations of the Immunization Practises Advisory Committee. Recomendations and reports. MMWR 1990;39:1-5.
- Update on policy issues regarding typhoid and cholera immunizations in Vietnam: report of country visit (April 5-14, 2004). Disease of the most impoverished project report, Seoul Korea: International Vaccine Institute 2004. , .
- Chapter 8: Assessing risk of bias in included studies. In: Higgins JPT, Green S (editors). Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1 (updated March 2011). The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org. , .
- The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration. Review Manager (RevMan). 5.1. Copenhagen: The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011.
- Recent advances in sickle cell disease. In: David TJ editor(s). Recent Advances in Paediatrics. Vol. 12, Churchill Livingstone, 1994:141-54. .
- World Health Organisation. Typhoid vaccines: WHO position paper. Weekly Epidemiological Record (WER) 2008;83(6):49-60.
Yug Ty Comm 1964
- Yugoslav Typhoid Commission. A controlled field trial of the effectiveness of acetone-dried and inactivated and heat-phenol-inactivated typhoid vaccines in Yugoslavia. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 1964;30:623-30.