Neonatal vitamin A supplementation for the prevention of mortality and morbidity in term neonates in developing countries
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neonatal Group
Published Online: 5 OCT 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Haider BA, Bhutta ZA. Neonatal vitamin A supplementation for the prevention of mortality and morbidity in term neonates in developing countries. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD006980. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006980.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 5 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Can available interventions end preventable deaths in mothers, newborn babies, and stillbirths, and at what cost?, The Lancet, 2014, 384, 9940, 347, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Micronutrients for the Prevention and Treatment of Diarrhea in Children in Low- and Middle-Income Countries, Current Tropical Medicine Reports, 2014,,
- 3Manson's Tropical Infectious Diseases, 2014,, , ,
- 4Better Drug Therapy for the Children of Africa: Current Impediments to Success and Potential Strategies for Improvement, Pediatric Drugs, 2013, 15, 4, 259, , , ,
- 5Evidence-based interventions for improvement of maternal and child nutrition: what can be done and at what cost?, The Lancet, 2013, 382, 9890, 452, , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content6