This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (7 AUG 2014)
Antioxidant micronutrients for lung disease in cystic fibrosis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Cystic Fibrosis and Genetic Disorders Group
Published Online: 8 DEC 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Shamseer L, Adams D, Brown N, Johnson JA, Vohra S. Antioxidant micronutrients for lung disease in cystic fibrosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD007020. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007020.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 8 DEC 2010
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (07 AUG 2014)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Capillary electromigration techniques as tools for assessing the status of vitamins A, C and E in patients with cystic fibrosis, Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2015, 102, 45, , , , ,
- 2Diet and Exercise in Cystic Fibrosis, 2015,, ,
- 3Mitochondria and Reactive Oxygen Species: Physiology and Pathophysiology, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2013, 14, 3, 6306, ,
- 4Encyclopedia of Human Nutrition, 2012,, ,