Single dose intravenous propacetamol or intravenous paracetamol for postoperative pain
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pain, Palliative and Supportive Care Group
Published Online: 5 OCT 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 25 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Tzortzopoulou A, McNicol ED, Cepeda MS, Francia MBD, Farhat T, Schumann R. Single dose intravenous propacetamol or intravenous paracetamol for postoperative pain. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD007126. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007126.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 5 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Evaluation of a Single Dose Intravenous Paracetamol for Pain Relief After Maxillofacial Surgery: A Randomized Clinical Trial Study, Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery, 2014, 13, 4, 478, , , ,
- 3Mitigating the Impact of Acute and Chronic Post-thoracotomy Pain, Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia, 2014, 28, 4, 1048, , , , ,
- You have free access to this content5
- 6Impact of a clinical pathway for relieving severe post-operative pain at a university hospital in South America, journal of Anesthesiology and Clinical Science, 2013, 2, 1, 31, , , , , , , ,