Promoting patient uptake and adherence in cardiac rehabilitation
Editorial Group: Cochrane Heart Group
Published Online: 7 JUL 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Davies P, Taylor F, Beswick A, Wise F, Moxham T, Rees K, Ebrahim S. Promoting patient uptake and adherence in cardiac rehabilitation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD007131. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007131.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 7 JUL 2010
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content2
- 3A qualitative systematic review of influences on attendance at cardiac rehabilitation programs after referral, American Heart Journal, 2012, 164, 6, 835, , , , , , , ,
- 4Linking Electronic Health Record-Extracted Psychosocial Data in Real-Time to Risk of Readmission for Heart Failure, Psychosomatics, 2011, 52, 4, 319, , , , , , , ,
- 5The Role of Exercise Training in Heart Failure, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2011, 58, 6, 561, ,